The 12 string bass was invented in the later half of the 1970’s by Cheap Trick bassist Tom Peterson together with Hamer guitars. They have been used on several hits over the years including Pearl Jam’s ‘Jeremy’, Metallica’s ‘Wherever I May Roam’, King’s X “I Pretend”, just to name a few.
- Space Cadet 12 can be played through two amps simultaneously
- Dual humbucker outputs, one active and one passive, offers a dual signal stereo
- Neck Through Body Construction
- Long Scale 34″ Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Black Pearl Inlay
- Dual Truss Rod
- LockingTuners, Custom cast tail and bridge
- Active and Passive Electronics, Dual signal stereo outputs
- Brass nut
- Durable urethane finish
- Please ask questions before making a purchase. All sales are final.
- Shipping to lower 48 only.
- No overseas shipping. Sorry.