- Smooth, mellow tone that still cuts through a mix
- Comfortable body is pleasant to play
- Solid Mahogany top, back, neck and sides
- Vintage-profiled C-shape neck with Indian Rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- Vintage-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and 1960s headstock inlay
- 25 1/2′′” scale length gives you more room to spread out
- 1-3/4″ nut width suits both strummers and fingerstylists
- Bone nut enhances sustain
- Please ask questions before making the purchase. All sales are final.
- Shipping to lower 48 only.
- Sorry, no overseas shipping.