- Smooth, mellow tone that still cuts through a mix
- Comfortable parlor-sized body invites you to pick it up and play
- Short scale length feels great in the hand
- Solid Mahogany top, back, neck and sides
- Vintage-profiled C-shape neck with Indian Rosewood fingerboard plays comfortably
- Vintage-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and 1960s headstock inlay
- Bone nut Enhances Sustain
- 1-3/4″ nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 24.75″ scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- Fishman Sonitone pickup system provides a high-output, natural sound for the stage and studio
- Please ask questions before making the purchase. All sales are final.
- Shipping to lower 48 only.
- Sorry, no overseas shipping.